- The term “Personal Information” means any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact or search for a person whom such information relates.
- The term “User” means any person who installed the Application and uses it on the mobile device.
The use of the Personal Information in the Application.
- The Application does not require registration.
- The Application does not request email, phone number or other personal information about the User.
- The Application does not transmit the information about current location.
- The Application does not send any news with an email or push notifications.
- The data entered by the User in the Application is stored exclusively on the User’s mobile device and is not transferred to other devices, other services or third parties.
- The security of the User’s Personal Information will not be violated.
- The Application is intended for the personal use as is.
- The developer is not responsible for the correctness of the data entered by the User in the Application.
- The Information entered through the Application is stored exclusively on the mobile device where the Application is used and cannot be transferred to another device by the Application.